Our historyGioielleria Giraldo
Our business began in 1880, and for four generations, has been a landmark for people looking for prestigious watches, and high-quality jewellery. We pride ourselves on offering products from the most distinguished Swiss watchmaking houses, and finest Italian jewellery manufacturers, and on our efficient service, characterised by our ability to advise even the most discerning customers with courtesy and competence.
The historic Gioielleria Giraldo is located in Treviso, in the central Piazza dei Signori, and in 2019, the Giraldo Gallery was inaugurated in the nearby Piazza Indipendenza. Giraldo Gallery is a concept store, bringing together quality jewellery and contemporary design.